I won a blogger award! Yay!
I've officially been blogging for three months on this very day! I'm so happy, because of all the things i've accomplished in so little time. I met some many nice people from having this blog (Authors, bloggers, etc etc..)! I've done my first (and second) interview, I got over 30 followers! I got a beautiful layout come by the amazing Bianca Nadine(http://www.nyxensadventure.blogspot.com/) and now, my first award!
I want to thank everyone for being so nice and supportive and actually, you know, commenting on my posts and reviews. I love hearing what you have too say! Also, thank you for following me, even if you don't comment :)
Thank you to Katie (http://www.misadventuresofateenagebookworm.blogspot.com/) for giving me this awesome award :)
Monday, June 14, 2010
Versatile Blogger Award!!!
Yep, that's right, I have just reviewed the Versatile Blogger Award from not just one blogger, but TWO bloggers. Thank you so much to My Neurotic Book Affair and Alison Can Read for giving me this award.
Here are the Rules:
1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4.Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
7 things about me:
1. I have an unhealthy obsession with purple & black covers. I've even been known to buy one just because it's those covers (Swoon case in point).
2. I am the youngest in my family, having one older sibling.
3. I'm very...loud would be the nicest way to put it. Everyone in a classroom could be talking, and i'll get yelled by the teacher, guaranteed.
4. I love to party :)
5. I have a co-writer, and we're currently writing a YA paranormal romance/fantasy which is almost ready for it's first total revision :)
6. There's a lot of stray cats in my neighborhood, and I have one named Princess that comes to visit. Yesterday, I found out he was a boy #fail.
7. My favorite book of all time is Graceling and my favorite cover of all time is Swoon (even if it's not near my favorite books)
The Hiding Spot: http://thehidingspot.blogspot.com/
Beside them, I haven't actually found any new blogs lately :P Now, I must continue writing my review for Eyes Like Stars!