1.05.2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Who: Michelle Hodkin
What: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
When: September 2011
Where: Simon & Schuster
Why: COVER LUST
How: Lovely Twitter


Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than
waking up in a
hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she
can fall in love. She’s wrong


I wasn't going to do an WoW but I saw this mentioned somewhere and I found the author on twitter! Coincidentally, her cover was being revealed and I saw the link. Dear god, just look at that cover! And that summary is just too intriguing. Oh thank you twitter! Excuse me while I go stare at it some more now.




Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...