8.16.2011

Top Ten Books That Are Coming Out In September!

So this week's Top Ten Tuesday is a freebie, and since i'm almost done with my August books, I want to talk about September books! September is FULL of YA releases (possibly one of the busiest release months in the year) so here we go!

September 20th | HarperTeen

High Fantasy! So excited!

2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

September 27th | Little Brown

Everyone has talked about it's beautiful prose and how amazing it is so I can't wait to just dive in.

3. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
September 13th | Simon and Schuster

Featured this in the last In My Mailbox but I am so excited! It reminds me of Infinite Days a bit but with a much more sardonic voice to it.


4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

September 27th | Simon and Schuster

Yeah, i've already read this one, but i'm so so so excited for other people to read it so we can all talk about it!

5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
September 29th | Dutton

I've read this, but I couldn't NOT include it on the list! A fantastic, romantic, and amazingly written companion to Anna and the French Kiss.

6. Fateful by Claudia Gray
September 13th | HarperTeen

Also read this one before, but it's really amazing! Claudia is great at weaving a real life event with a supernatural element that left me (not gonna lie) shedding some major tears in the end.

7. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
September 6th | Harperteen

Needed a contemporary in here, right? SO psyched for this one!

8. Ashes by Isla J. Bick
September 6th | Egmont

Dystopian that sounds creepy and dangerous.

9. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
September 5th | Little Brown

I loved The Duff so i'm definitely ready to read this new contemporary from her

10. Vanish by Sophie Jordan
September 6th | Harperteen

A sequel! I'm dying to find out more about Cassian and follow Jacinda journey to finding Will again.

Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...