10.21.2011

Read A Thon Time !

I'M DOING A READ A THON.

I've only done one in my lifetime and it ended up as a disaster so i'm trying again this year!

I'm not actually entering the read a thon (but if you want to: LINK) because I am lazy and won't even bothering doing any of the mini-challenges or anything. Just a weekend of reading (and then Logan Lerman at night because i'm watching the Three Musketeers tomorrow night and guys. I love Logan Lerman).

All the information is at the link because i'm doing this infinitely different but I just wanted a post to keep track of my progress and all that. So really...you guys aren't going to care. Haha!

FIRST: the Dewey Read A Thon is only a day long. But it's the biggest Read A Thon that exists and apparently the mini-challenges are amazing and SO many people do it so you'll get a lot of support!

SO WHAT I'M READING:

1. The Death Catchers by Jennifer Ann Kogler - i KEEP saying i'm going to read it and then something awesome comes along but no more waiting!

2. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey - a september book I haven't gotten too yet

3. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle - another september book I haven't started yet.

4. The Shattering by Karen Healey - very excited for this one!

5. Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - a book i'm SO EXCITED FOR AHHH.

6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows - because i told Julie I wanted sexy and awesome and she told me this.

7. Variant by Robison Wells - an october book i haven't gotten too yet.

8. Bunheads by Sophie Flack - same as above.

9. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr - same

10. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - guess what? ...same.

11. Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver - i've been trying to read more middle grade-ish novels. Apothecary was kind of middle grade so i'm giving this one a shot! Plus, LAUREN OLIVER.

12. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce - book i've been meaning to read!

13. Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs - loved her Oh My Goddess books!

14. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima - HIGH FANTASY FTW.

15. You Are My Only by Beth Kephart - Pam loved this, so i'm excited!

16. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - finally got it back from letting a friend borrow it...i am prepared. kinda. sorta. not really.

You guys are probably like: HARMONY THAT IS A LOT. And yeah, i'm an overachiever. But I read quite quickly, about 2-3 for a book of 400 pages so i'm not too worried! And besides, better to aim high than low! Alright, my inspirational speech is done for the day.

Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...