I'm doing this today because I shall be absent on Sunday and I got 9 books today so why not! Two of these books are Advanced Readers Copies and the rest came in a big book from Barnes & Nobles.
The Clearing: This book sounds amazing. Amy lives in her Aunt's house and she meets Henry in the back forest. He's unlike anyone she's ever met, and why? Because he and his family are stuck in the past, 1977 to be exact. Amy's crossing over to Henry's side brings him more happiness than he's ever known--but her presence also threatens to destroy his safe existence. Awesome!
Until Finn Mac Cumhaill arrives. Finn's a bit on the unearthly beautiful side himself. He has a killer accent and a knee-weakening smile. And either he's crazy or he's been haunting Abby's dreams, because he's talking about goblins, too . . . and about being The Mac Cumhaill, born to fight all goblin-kind. Finn knows a thing or two about fighting. Which is a very good thing, because this time, Abby's right. The goblins are coming. This is an Advanced Readers Copy *squeel*
The Boyfriend List: Sounded cute. Fifteen-year-old Ruby Oliver has had a rough ten days, In the past ten days she:
- lost her boyfriend (#13 on the list)
- lost her best friend (Kim)
- lost all her other friends (Nora, Cricket)
- Did something suspicious with a boy (#10)
- Did something advanced with a boy (#15)
- had an argument with a boy (#14)
- had a panic attack (scary)
- lost a lacrosse game (she's the goalie)
- failed a math test (she'll make it up)
- hurt Meghan's feelings (even though they weren't really friends)
- Became a social outcast (no one to sit with at lunch)
- Had graffiti written about her in the girls' bathroom (who knows what's on the boys!)