4.18.2010

The day in which stuff is in my Mailbox

In my mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Popculture Junkie.




P.S I love you: Saw the movie, loved it soooooo much. Decided it was time I read the book! I'm currently on like page 45? And it's so amazingly heart-wrenching and beautiful and I'm gonna stop writing this before I gush.

Brightly Woven: Already finished this one and OH. MY. GOD. It's way up there in the list of amazing books. Right under Hunger Games. Expect the review of this book tomorrow in which I WILL mention North a lot.

Dead-tossed waves: I won it in a bet between my friend. Hehe, good thing too because I was going crazy to read this book.

Saving the world and other extreme sports: I had taken a break from Maximum Ride (partly because it didn't quench my Max and Fang romance thirst) but I'm taking it up again. Hopefully, this one will make the feel better about the series! Probably will post a review on The Angel Experiment, but we'll see.

Everybody, have fun reading! I will ;)

-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...