11.22.2011

So you know whose Birthday it is today?


I write a post every year on her birthday because she is my bestest friend ever and she's lovely and her blog is amazing so you should definitely go check her out (even though you likely do considering she's way more popular than me, haha!)

But seriously, I've known this girl for over two years and she's the person who inspired me to start blogging so really, if you love this blog, you should be thanking her because it wouldn't exist without her! I know for a fact I wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't met her on Jackson Pearce's chats so I like doing these little things to remind her she's the awesomest friend ever.

SO YES. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! If you want to wish her happy birthday, her twitter handle is: @JulieHeartBooks.

-Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...