11.15.2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Collecting Cobwebs

So this week on Top Ten Tuesday we are talking about books we bought and then...never read. So there are just there, collecting cobwebs until we finally pick them up! And I have plenty of these:



1. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.

DUDE. I've heard such good things about this book and yet...I haven't picked it up since I bought it around two years ago.

2. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

I was so excited! But now...I don't think i'm ever going to read it. I like her Infernal Devices Trilogy soooo much more these, so maybe i'll pick it up some day.

3. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon 

Yeah....never picked it up after it just arrived on my doorstep! It's kind of a funny story (i.e not funny at all) but I was thinking about buying it when UPS arrives with a package from Hyperion, including this book in it! Super random, wasn't expecting it at all

4. The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones 

Faeries! I love the fey! Yup...never got to it. I read the beginning and it sounded kind of ridiculous and the font was huge and weird so...haha!

5. Prophecy of Days by Christy Raedeke

Won this in a contest, was SO excited, never got around to it!

6. Another Faust by Daniel & Dani Nayeri

Another contest win I never got around too but i'm planning on reading soon since I met Daniel multiple times back during BEA and he's hilarious!

7. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Along with the three other Sarah books I have yet to read...yeah. I just never get around to them and they're not a top priority on my list of TBR books.

8. Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston


I love this series! The Wondrous Strange books are awesome and funny and I was dying for the last book in the trilogy and...never got read. Still sitting there, waiting for me!

9. Pretty Little Liars by Sarah Shepard

I loooooove this show. Like, I love this show. But I can't seem to get myself to pick up the book and start reading it!

10. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima

I have the ENTIRE series and I still haven't read Book One...and this pains me because it's HIGH FANTASY. Guys, you know what I love. So ridiculous!

What about you? What kind of books are hidden in your TBR pile? Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...