8.22.2010

In My Maailbox (5)

Sorry, I haven't been posting as often as usual but you know I start HIGH SCHOOL tomorrow! So i've been like AHHHH O.O and preparing/orientating like crazy. But don't think just because i'm going into High School, I won't be posting everyday and on twitter. I will be!

(If you can't see it, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPVtCtOKysY)

For Review:

Butterfly by Sonya Hartnett (Thanks, Candlewick!)

Greek: Double Date by Marsha Warner (Thanks, Tricia!)

Covert Youth Agency ebook by Jason Ancona (Thanks, Jason!)

The Oracle Rebounds ebook by Allison van Diepan (Thanks, Lindsey!)

Borrowed: (Thanks, SHERRY!)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoneix by JK Rowling

Bought:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

What did you guys get in your Mailbox?
Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...