8.01.2010

In My Maailbox (11)

Sorry I couldn't do a vlog this week, totally sad about that. But i've been super busy and haven't had the time D: Nest week, I promise!


WON:

Prophecy of Days by Christy Readeke (signed): I won this from the Once Upon A Readathon and Christy personalized it to me! Yay! So excited to read it :)

Another Faust by Dani and Daniel Nayeri: It's an ARC but this one came out in 2009. I won it from Bookworming in the 21st Century for her June Long Contest.

Another Pan by Dani and Daniel Nayeri(ARC): Also won from Bookworming in the 21st century. I received it from Eleni from La Femme Readers though and it was signed! Another Pan is the sequel to Another Faust and will be out in October of 2010.

Gifted/Bought:


Bought:
Sea by Heidi R Kling: I FINALLY GOT THIS BOOK. I've been super excited about it forever and I finally read it and it is AMAZING. Went to sleep at like 4 in the morning reading this then Heidi was on and I started gushing to her about how amazing she is =P

Gifted:
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater: This was gifted to me by Eleni from La Femme Readers (she's so sweet!) Already read it and OMG. You guys know I love Maggie Stiefvater! Review is going up tomorrow!


And that's what I got in my Mailbox today!


Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...