6.27.2010

The day in which stuff is in my Mailbox

Hey guys! I haven't done an In My Mailbox in SUCH a long time! June was a really dry book month for me but I'm expecting a lot of books coming in now so I'll be doing IMM every week!

Also, In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren


WHOLE MONTH OF JUNE:





Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce sampler & tattoos: I squealed when I got this! This is the first contest I've ever won, so total squeal-age! Thank you Jackson!

Perchance to dream by Lisa Mantchev: Also won from a contest. Thank you, Melissa!



Bought:

Firespell by Chloe Neill: Bought this early in June :) Loved it, already did the review!

Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston: I had already read the amazingness that is this, but the copy wasn't mine! NOW IT IS! :P

And yes, that is my book revisions with lots of self-put red marks in the corner of the picture.


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...