7.11.2010

The day in which I join my first Read-a-thon

Hello fellow earthlings. I have decided that I would join my first ever Read-a-Thon over at Lori's blog.

The Read-a-thon lasts three days, starting tomorrow. The goal is to...well READ!

Goal: 8 books (it'd be more but on Tuesday I can't read until the night time because it's total Revision day with the co-writer :)


1. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
2. Evernight by Claudia Grey
3. The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels
4. Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
5. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
6. Prophecy of The Sisters by Michelle Zink
7. The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
8. Rampant by Diana Peturfreud. (I actually read this one half-way but then my friend had to take it back.)


Anybody else doing this? :)


Wish me luck! Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...