7.31.2010

The day I meet Ally Carter and Melissa De La Cruz!!!

If you follow my twitter, you know i've been spazzing about meeting Ally Carter and Melissa De La Cruz on the 29th. And I went with my co-author (Hi, Eevee!) and it was AWESOME. Melissa and Ally are super funny and nice and awesome. We got there a bit late, so we didn't get to participate in the raffle which made me a bit sad because it was NECKLACES for the Keys to the Repository! That's awesome! And Gallagher Girl Iron-On Emblems. Which is also aweeesome! They answered questions about the books and writing and we're super helpful and just plain funny.



There was a HUGE line for the signing. Everybody ran to get to the front. I lost my co-author for a moment in a sea of people. It was EPIC. Sadly, I couldn't take a picture with them because they were running behind schedule and were gonna miss there flight.




That is HER. ALLY CARTER. That is my book. That is her signing MY book. *flails*




It's sideways because Blogger is stupid and won't let me rotate the picture. But that's Melissa! She's so sweet! She was talking to me and I had to take like a few seconds to like take a breath and respond. Lol, and then she said she'd heard of my blog. *dies*
And yeah, we all said our goodbyes and went to the YA section and they went through a secret exit hidden in the YA section. Lol, seriously.
And that was mt first signing ever! Got 4 books signed, 2 from Melissa, 2 from Ally and it was awesome!
And yeah, that's pretty much my awesomesauce day!
Happy Reading!
-Harmony B.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...