7.21.2012

State of the Union: Week of 7/15

Woo, new feature! You guys know that I have talking about things I'm currently doing and that doesn't doesn't just include reading! So here I'm going to show you what I've watched, read, blogged about, and anything else I find interesting! And FINALLY, my book hauls are going to be on this post as well. I'm starting to get a new schedule around here as my move to wordpress is nearing so I'm not posting anymore on Sundays! Those shall be my relax days.

WHAT AM I WATCHING?



I KNOW. I'm crazy; I haven't watched this show yet. I just started season two and I'm really liking it! Everyone has told me things start getting good after the first season so I'm looking forward to figuring out what this cult following is about.

Right now, I mostly want to hit Xander and hug Willow. Buffy is one badass chick with a lot of responsibility on her shoulders, that's for sure! Angel is really mysterious and quiet but I have a natural weakness for him because DUDE, his actor is Booth! On Bones!

WHAT AM I READING?



This week, I only read one book! I know, the shame. That book was Insignia, which I reviewed this week!

Tonight, I'm reading Mothership, which is exciting! It sounds crazy because I mean, pregnant teens in space, but I've heard a LOT of good things about it! Hopefully I can also finish School's Out Forever by James Patterson tonight and review it on Tuesday.



WHAT I POSTED:

Monday: Rereading: time-consuming but awesome.
Tuesday: Insignia by S.J Kincaid
Wednesday: Pretty Little Liars Recap 3x06
Thursday: Food For Thought: Curiosity Killed The Retelling

BOOK HAULING IT UP:




Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...