10.26.2012

This Blog Is Officially Under Construction

Hey guys! So I casually mentioned my move to Wordpress earlier this week and now I'm officially saying: YES. IT IS HAPPENING.

I won't be posting this weekend because of my insane fear something is going to go wrong if I do things on this website while everything is being man-handled so I will see you guys on Monday!

I'm seriously so excited for you guys to see the new design; it's gorgeous. As an apology for my lack of posting, here's a video of a scene from What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang made by the awesome people at MainstayPro (same people who did the Katniss/Rue scene before the movie happened and the people who did the Finnick and Annie miniseries)



I hope to see all of you on the new site when I put the link up!
-Harmony

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...