Hey guys! I'm doing a Top Ten Tuesday today because I thought: HEY, this is kind of an awesome topic to do. Basically, I had to pick ten posts that pretty much show you how I am as a person. And as you know, I think voice is a really big deal when you blog so let's do this!
(Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish)
1. Advice To Fictional Characters: Heroines & Love Interests
i'm counting this as one because I can and it's the same gist.
2. My review of Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
I thought it'd be good to show one of my favorite reviews
3. My review of Switched by Amanda Hocking
I can be a tad snarky, really.
4. Psychological Analysis: Vampire Diaries is a BAMF show & Disney Princes
again, counting this as one post since it's the same gist. My Disney Princes post is seriously one of my favorite posts I've done so I had to include it!
5. 5 Stages of Reading a Great Book
because seriously, I am silly.
6. Why Dystopian is so popular
because I can be deep sometimes!
7. BUT DID YOU DIE? On character development
because this shows off my obsession with characters.
8. Confident Heroines and Why I Love Them
because I'm an outgoing girl who lives to dress up and party and I hate not having many heroines I can relate to.
9. Five Reasons why High Fantasy is Epic
because I had to include a post I did on my favorite genre!
10. Best Friends: You're doing it wrong
because it's true!
Boom! So this can be a newbie's guide to Radiant Reads!