10.14.2012

State of the Union: 10/8

Hey guys! This week was full of staying after school so sadly, I didn't get to post everyday. Shame! But here's my state of the union!

WHAT AM I WATCHING?
gif is not mine; found it on tumblr

1. Hetalia: World Series

Guys. Seriously. This show is just too damn funny and sometimes freaky accurate in it's stereotypes, hahaha. I'm not done yet but I"m almost there considering how small the episodes are.

2. Tonari No Kaibutsu-Kun

I really wanted to find a GIF that would show how crazy epic this anime is, haha. Might I point out though guys: It's a shoujo. And I'm liking it! THIS IS A FEAT! I don't usually watch a lot of shoujo (I did when I was younger however!) and I've only ever seen two that I liked. But this one is awesome!

3. Durarara!!

STARTED IT. I have absolutely no idea what it's about, haha. But it seems like it's going to be a wild ride! The main character is adorable and his best friend is the bomb and I want him to be my best friend ASAP.

WHAT AM I READING?

So I obviously finished Vessel but I also finished Burn For Burn! I was kind of disappointed in it and I'll give my whole explanation in my review tomorrow.

Now I'm finishing up Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin because I left it in my locker one day while I was half-way through and then just never got it again. But strangely enough, not because I didn't like it! Because I really was enjoying it, haha.
BOOK HAULING IT UP:I'm so sad that I never make Book Haul videos anymore :( But until I get a camera, this can't be solved! Hopefully I can petition my parents for one soon, ha.

For Review:
Through To You by Emily Hainsworth
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Steam Mole by Dave Freer

Bought:
This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
Death Note Volumes 1-3 by Tsugami Ohba & Takeshi Obata
Fullmetal Alchemist Volumes 6-8 by Hiromu Arakawa


Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...